- Production of PET bottles: by Blow Molding Machine with automatic two-step bottle stretch blowing.
- Blow Molding Machine: is composed of: preform loader, heating system, capture and transfer manipulator for preform and press-form for bottle blowing. Changing volume of bottles is carried out by replacing the press forms and re-programming the blowing mode from preform-billet executed by the operator from the control panel.
- The air pressure necessary to operate the blow molding machine and blowing machine, fed by the compressor group.
- Empty containers arriving on the pneumatic conveyer and with help of the oriented stream of purified pressured air go to tri-block where the bottles are rinsed, filled with the product and capped.
Rinsing, Filling and Capping block performs following operations:
- Bottle sterilization is with ionized water. As an option bottle treatment with 2% solution of hydrogen peroxide can be added.
- Bottle rinsing with sterilized water.
- Filling of temperature treated milk is conducted by weight dosing with the use of contact free filling type mechanism. Level of filling is electronically controlled by running filling valves. This way of filling creates the highest level of microbiologic purity of the product.
- Automatic capping is performed in capping block with plastic screw cap by use of PICK & PLACE system, which guaranties high quality level of capping.
- Cap sterilization system is performed in ultraviolet tunnel before capping.
All working operations in tri-block come with high pressure clean air. The sterilization system is HEPA (ISO 5/class 100).
- After capping the product is transferred to labeling. Prior to capping the caps are treated with ionized water and UV.
- After labeling the production process continues in automatic Shrink Wrapping Machine, then in Stretch tape wrapping machine for pallets (Palletizer) after that the product is transferred to storage;