- The equipment is designed and manufactured according to the strong compliance with quality standards, requirements for equipment for packaging products sensitive to sterility conditions bottling.
- Two line types – standard (milk storage period-7 days ) and Ultra Clean (storage period-14-21 days).
- All the materials and equipment parts are made in “sanitary” execution.
- As for filling system(according to the sterile requirements for filling) – we use non-contact filling technology (without contact between filling device and bottle, to avoid contamination).
- All the feeding system and filling block prepared for the CIP-washing, dismantling for washing doesn’t required.
- Product dosing executed by electronic flow-meters which provides absolutely process hygiene. Flow-meter accuracy class – not less than 0,5.
|The line consists of|
2. Automatic bottle’s rinser
3. Feeding conveyor for empty containers form rinser to filling-capping block with UF tunnel for bottle’s neck sanification
5. Caps feeder in capping block with the caps hopper