- to 0,5 l bottles;
- nominal cappacity 55.000 pcs/h – efficiency 87.
- machines manufactured on1998/1999, first run – July 2000 (working hours 7.552);
- complete line is divided on2 sectors which are separate by aluminium plate (wet sector is equipped by,sterile ventilation system (assuring high pressure), and silence proof boards made by Rockofon);
- line is adjusted to fill 2kinds of returnable bottles:
– bottles 0,5 EUR – crates EUR330x400x260 – palettes 1200×1000 (5 levels);
– bottles 0,5 L – crates 300x400x280 – palettes EUR 800×1200(5 levels);
- labeller (main, neck, backlabel), equipped by laser date printer;
- the beer is going from tank basement by pressure adjustable pump from plate pasteurizer;
- own CIP unit/station (3tanks) – washing – monoblock and pasteurizer;
- nominal cappacity55.000 pcs/h – efficiency 87%;
- people needed to operate this line.
“Machinery & Technology” Ltd follows the principle of personal approach to a client and forming the final price of the equipment, according to the individual requirements of the client. In order to receive the price list of the equipment you are interested in, please, fill in the following form.