Bottle sizes are 0.33 and 0.5 liter glass bottles, secondary packaging is in to 24 bottle carton boxes. This line was in operation till 2005 when the brewery was sold to another company who rebuild complete brewery but they filled all beer into KEGs and this bottle line was closed and preserved for future use.
All machines are still installed and powered and all other equipment are in very good condition. Attached a set of pictures. Picture item numbering matches our equipment list numbering.
The equipment 2000-2004 , in good condition.
|The line is composed of|
- Bottle washer KHS Innoclean, type double ended DTM 28/87 S11N232-2-5.3, capacity 25000 bph, welded construction, 2000.
- KHS Innoline bottle conveyors, length approx. 30 meters.
- Empty bottle inspector Visal Control MIHO LC2000, 2003.
- Flash Pasteurizer, capacity 150 hl/h, (Leushuis Engineering, 1998) with 14 m3.
- Filling Machine KHS Innofill DGM (SVF) 66/10 KK, 2004.
– Operating hours less than 10 ;
– Capacity with 0.5 liter is 25 000 bph, with 0.33 liter 29 000 bph.;
– 66 filling valves and 10 capping heads (crown cork);
– Includes NSM Mangettechnik cap feeding system.
- Fill level inspector FILTEC FT 47.
- Manual Inspection Table.
- Accumulating table approx 10 meters.
- Labeling Machine KHS Solar 50, type 50/120-30 RM-GT-V. Two stations, cold glue, front-back-neck, capacity 30000 bph, 1984.
- Ink Jet Marking Machine Videojet XL 1701, 2004.
- KHS-SMI carton boxing machine.
|Price for set|