- Universally suitable for numerous types of beverage.
- Fully compatible with existing tapping fittings.
- Easy handling thanks to the low weight and well thought-out design.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% keg recycling.
- Using preforms and eliminating the need for storing empty containers reduces the cost of warehousing
- The manufactured containers widely used in producing carbonated drink.
- The blowing machine is of the linear type for the production of PET containers by a double-stage process (from preform to bottle).
- The production cycle is divided into the following stages:
– Preform loading from the heating part by operator
– Preform heating
– Preform transfer by operator to the presses
– In-line offloading of completed containers.
- Productivity (for 30.0 l ) KEG per hour: 40
- Number of mold cavities, pcs: 1
- Preblow-up pressure*, up to, mPa: 1.6
- Main blow-up pressure*, up to, mPa: 3.5
- Control pressure, up to, mPa: 0,8
- Total weigth, kg: ~1500
|Price for set|